Nanchang Oh Young Garment Limited
Main products:T-Shirt,Polo Shirt,Hoodies
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Mr. Luo Jack
  • Company Name : Nanchang Oh Young Garment Limited
  • Tel : 86-791-8202 0080
  • Fax : 86-791-8202 0080
  • Address : Jiangxi,Nanchang,5th Floor, No.288 Liming Road, Changdong Industrial Park,Qingshanhu District
  • Country/Region : China
  • Zip : 330029

high quality baby clothing sets, cheap toddler kids long clothes for baby

high quality baby clothing sets, cheap toddler kids long clothes for baby
Product Detailed
1.high quality baby clothing sets 2.wholesale cheap toddler kids clothes 3.OEM service 4.wholesale kids long clothes for baby

high quality baby clothes sets, cheap toddler kids clothes for baby



Product Type: Clothing SetsAge Group: Infants & ToddlersSupply Type: In-Stock Items
Available Quantity: 1000Material: 100% cottonFabric Type: soft shell
Age: 0-24monthsGender: UnisexSet Type: 2pcs
Type: KnittedFeature: BreathablePlace of Origin: jiangxi China (Mainland)
Brand Name: ohyoungModel Number: KCWE2Product name: baby romper suit
Colour:customizedLogo: customizedKey word: clothes sets
Set type: 2pcs one set

Season: spring, summer,

autumn, winter

Sleeve style: long sleeve

1) Fabric: 100% cotton


2) Style: plain dyed, casual, soft  


3) Design:Customers' Design Are Availiable


4) Colour:Various Colours Are availiable


5) OEM Orders Are Welcome


6) Customers' Logo Welcome


7)Quality:20 Years Experience Of Shirt Manufacturing,Proferssional


Workers And Machine


8)Guarantee:Good After Service


9) Package:One Piece In One Polybag, 50-100Pieces In One Carton,


Customers' Requirements Are Availiable

10)Advantages:Rich Sources Of Fabric

                             Quality Control

                             Advanced Equipment

                             Competitive Price


About us


We are a professional garment company. our factory name is : OH YOUNG

GARMENT LIMITED ,our alibaba web is :


Standard exported packing,one piece one poly bag, 50 to 100 pieces to a carton .if

you have any special requirement in packing, please let us know, we will do them as

per your requirement.


The clothing fabric could selected according your request.


there are many colors to choose every style. Also as your request.

Delivery time

delivery of samples are about 3-5days.

delivery of bulk production is up to your order, but Our lead time can meet your

requirements for sure.

we send goods in time if you pay money quickly ,and you will be receive

them in 15 to 25 days


   200 piece/style/color

   total MOQ:500 pieceS per style

   The quantity is higher, the price is lower.


T/T:30% deposite upon approval of pp sample, remaining 70% before shipment or T/T

 ect. we can accept T/T(western union ,bank transfer ) L/C ,and you can

pay aliexpress




1 simple blank design ,fresh color is popular with kids at spring or autumn, can be  easy matched 

2 can worn at autumn, spring, the material is high qualiaty,feel smooth, breathable


3 we have many products in our website ,if you want to know more about


our products,please kindly click at


4 we can accept smalland max order ,from us is also available .we also

manufacture for your design ,such as size ,color ,brand ,material and so






we have air (DHL/TNT /WPS/EMS/)and sea transportations ,we can according to

 your requirements


We can be satisfied with your demand, send me pictures will give our best price and

best qulity. Welcome to our company, we could design any style for you. We will do for

the most good faith factory, provides for you the highest quality service, most

remarkable quality, most fashionable design, most reasonable price. Our cooperation

will be a pleasant beginning and we hope to maintain good cooperation with you.


high quality baby clothing sets, cheap toddler kids long clothes for baby

Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.